Where is the thinspo? Slide down to the bottom of my blog to see. ENJOY!

wicked

wicked
~created by zerofax~

Daily Quotes

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr.Seuss


Daily Lyrics

Lyrical Excerpt taken from "In the Middle" written, composed, and performed by Jimmy Eats World.

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out
or looked down on
Just try your best,
try everything you can
And don't you worry what they tell themselves
when you're away
It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright
Hey, you know they're all the same
You know you're doing better on your own,
so don't buy in
Live right now, yeah, just be yourself
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else
It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

indifferent

stepped on the scale this morn. nakeee of course. reading 111.2. much nicer. i'm on the road to 110. hopefully by April 1st. however, tomorrow i'm driving three and a half hours south... so i'll need to eat a good breakfast so i don't get dizzy at the wheel with my girl in the car (scary).

in regards to my attempting to fast. again. today. for the third day in a row. it has been, so far, successful. which makes me super happy. considering my ass couldn't do it the first two times. i don't know why i'm okay today. don't really want to think about it. i'm really numb right now. had a long discussion with my H last night. all about the current "living situation" and the whole SICK ASS SELFISH mother-in-law thing. it kinda drained me. he's drained too. its so damn sad she's doing this to him. and has been doing similar shit his whole life. it makes me physically sick. i almost threw up doing the "talk" and started gagging. this whole thing has been a major trigger for me. its crazy. i mean, don't get me wrong. i know what i do is my own doing. i take total responsibility for my actions and what not. but damn, my weight loss has dropped to almost high school weight. i mean that's crazy. considering i'll be 30 in june. i mean, hey, i love it. but somewhere deep inside i know its not healthy and i know its a big sign of me being sucked into ED. it's funny. ironic. whatever, but i like know all of the things i do in regards to food and weight are wrong. i am heavily aware of the sickness. where as when i was younger, i hadn't a clue. i honestly thought everything was okay. but now.... i mean... i really know. and yet... i still do it.

i'm reading Hunger Point by Jillian Medoff. again. and like an hour ago i came across this one part that totally sums things up for me. here, read on. this is taken from Shelly's diary:


"They ask me what I think of food. I tell them I don't know, but I do. I know everything about it. I feel like I'm at war. It's all about the battle. I am always aware of what I'm doing. I watch myself watch the plate, I watch my hand lift my fork. I watch the mouth that opens like a cunt, the fork that slides in like a dick. That fucks me every time I swallow. I watch every second. I savor it all. The object, however, is to not let them know that you know this. Because if they do, they will take it away. Not the food, of course, but the knowing. Your absolute certainty that you will win. That's the real war, not the food, but the fuck and the desire of that fuck that I can control and deny. That I can destroy. You destroy the hunger, you destroy the desire, you destroy the need, you destroy the girl. The Me. And once I'm gone, what's left to fuck?"

age - 29

height - 5'4

weight - 112 LBS

BMI - 19.22

No comments:

Books

  • Gaining: the truth about life after eating disorders by Aimee Liu
  • Hunger Point by Jillian Medoff
  • Inside Out: Portrait of an Eating Disorder by Nadia Shivack
  • Looks by Madeleine George
  • Perfect by Natasha Friend
  • Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
  • Skin by Adrienne Maria Vrettos
  • Solitaire by Aimee Liu
  • Stick Figure: A Diary of My Former Self by Lori Gottlieb
  • Zero by Diane Tullson

Movies

  • A Secret Between Friends
  • Dying to be Perfect
  • Dying to be Thin
  • For The Love of Nancy
  • Hunger Point
  • Kate's Secret
  • Killing Us Softly
  • Perfect Body
  • Perfect Illusions
  • Sharing the Secret
  • Slender Existence
  • Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story
  • The Best Little Girl in the World
  • The Famine Within
  • Thin
  • When Friendship Kills

My Alison Thinspo

My Olivia Thinspo

My Fiona Thinspo

My Keira Thinspo

My Natalie Thinspo

My Jennifer Thinspo

My Angelina Thinspo

My Gwen Thinspo

My Kate Thinspo