Where is the thinspo? Slide down to the bottom of my blog to see. ENJOY!

wicked

wicked
~created by zerofax~

Daily Quotes

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr.Seuss


Daily Lyrics

Lyrical Excerpt taken from "In the Middle" written, composed, and performed by Jimmy Eats World.

Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out
or looked down on
Just try your best,
try everything you can
And don't you worry what they tell themselves
when you're away
It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright
Hey, you know they're all the same
You know you're doing better on your own,
so don't buy in
Live right now, yeah, just be yourself
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else
It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright

Thursday, March 25, 2010

pics i prolly should NOT be posting


EDIT 03-25-2010: i removed the pics with my face. thanks.

i feel like showing everyone how disgusting i am. thanks.

today has been a horrible day.
i've decided (just now) to take massive amounts of gross pics of myself to keep me from eating... binging. right now.
look at my arms. they're so revolting.

don't i look happy? and pretty? NOT. god i'm an old CRONE!

i'm proud to say, however, i have not eaten that pizza. and i have not binged. although, now, i cannot sleep. i think i
have insomnia based on not binging and that i will not be able to sleep until i do so. but i won't. so i'm taking pictures.










at least my collarbones look better than a couple of months ago.
i know. i know. my LOVE handles are horrendous and unforgivable. i'm working on it. remember though. i'm way older than most of you. and have had a child. give me time.
all i can say is that i'm fucking STARVING and very very very unhappy.

i am so bored and distraught and retarded. i just want to eat. binge. and puke it all away.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I envy your collarbone. and your love handles, as a matter of fact. because they're so much smaller than mine.

My husband tries to get me to eat all the time too! usually it works because he acts so sad and hurt if he knows im restricting! *le sigh*

I'm glad to know somebody else clues their husband in on everything... even if he gets upset with me, i'd rather that than feel like i'm hiding something from him. so if he asks, I don't lie.

EedeeKnows said...

I would KILL for your collarbone. God, you look so much better than I do. Jealous!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't seen your blog before now! I think I clicked on your profile one day and it didn't show up? I dunno- that's weird.
But yeah, your collarbones are beautiful. Mine actually stick out naturally, but it's more of a "Grr I'm the Hulk and I'm angry" kind of stick out. Yours are... delicate.
Very pretty.
Oh- and about my love handles (:
You should see me from behind. Hopefully I can get a better camera soon so I can show you guys.

Books

  • Gaining: the truth about life after eating disorders by Aimee Liu
  • Hunger Point by Jillian Medoff
  • Inside Out: Portrait of an Eating Disorder by Nadia Shivack
  • Looks by Madeleine George
  • Perfect by Natasha Friend
  • Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
  • Skin by Adrienne Maria Vrettos
  • Solitaire by Aimee Liu
  • Stick Figure: A Diary of My Former Self by Lori Gottlieb
  • Zero by Diane Tullson

Movies

  • A Secret Between Friends
  • Dying to be Perfect
  • Dying to be Thin
  • For The Love of Nancy
  • Hunger Point
  • Kate's Secret
  • Killing Us Softly
  • Perfect Body
  • Perfect Illusions
  • Sharing the Secret
  • Slender Existence
  • Superstar: The Karen Carpenter Story
  • The Best Little Girl in the World
  • The Famine Within
  • Thin
  • When Friendship Kills

My Alison Thinspo

My Olivia Thinspo

My Fiona Thinspo

My Keira Thinspo

My Natalie Thinspo

My Jennifer Thinspo

My Angelina Thinspo

My Gwen Thinspo

My Kate Thinspo